Dr. Meshefedjian has received consulting fees (less than $10,000) from the Montreal General Hospital Research Institute of McGill University Health Center.
Caregiver recall of treatment recommendations in juvenile idiopathic arthritis
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 219–225, 15 March 2007
How to Cite
Civita, M. D., Feldman, D. E., Meshefedjian, G. A., Dobkin, P. L., Malleson, P. and DuffY, C. M. (2007), Caregiver recall of treatment recommendations in juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 57: 219–225. doi: 10.1002/art.22541
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2006
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Canadian Arthritis Network
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research as a Postdoctoral Fellow
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Institute of Gender and Health
- New Investigator award by the Arthritis Society, Canada
- Senior Scientist award by Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec
- Senior Scholar award of the Arthritis Society, Canada
- Sessenwein Award, Department of Pediatrics, McGill University
- 1Revision of the proposed classification criteria for juvenile idiopathic arthritis: Durban, 1997. J Rheumatol 1998; 25: 1991–4., , , , , , et al.
- 2Patient centred-care and the team approach. In: SzerI, KimuraY, MallesonP, SouthwoodT, editors. Arthritis in children and adolescents: juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2006. p. 303–14..
- 4Adherence to pediatric medical regimens. New York: Kluwer Academic/Plenum; 1999..
- 5Children's adherence to medication treatment. In: DrotarD, editor. Promoting adherence to medical treatment in chronic childhood illness: concepts, methods, and interventions. Mahwah (NJ): Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 2000. p. 135–52..
- 19Self-reported adherence, management behavior, and barriers to care after an emergency department visit by inner city children with asthma [article online]. Pediatrics 1998; 101: E8. URL: http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/cgi/content/full/101/5/e8., , , , , .
- 21Barriers to treatment adherence for children with cystic fibrosis and asthma: what gets in the way [article online]. J Pediatr Psychol 2006; 31: 846–58. URL: http://jpepsy.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/31/8/846., .
- 27Practitioner-family-patient communication in pediatric adherence: implications for research and clinical practice. In: DrotarD, editor. Promoting adherence to medical treatment in chronic childhood illness: concepts, methods and interventions. Mahwah (NJ): Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 2000. p. 237–58..