The horseless carriage: Moving forward with the hybrid ACR
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 189–190, 15 March 2007
How to Cite
O'Dell, J. R. (2007), The horseless carriage: Moving forward with the hybrid ACR. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 57: 189–190. doi: 10.1002/art.22550
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2006
- 1American College of Rheumatology Committee to Reevaluate Improvement Criteria in Rheumatoid Arthritis. A proposed revision to the ACR20: the hybrid measure of American College of Rheumatology response. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 57: 193–202.
- 2Committee on Outcome Measures in Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinical Trials. The American College of Rheumatology preliminary core set of disease activity measures for rheumatoid arthritis clinical trials. Arthritis Rheum 1993; 36: 729–40., , , , , , et al, and the
- 7Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Index Data (RAPID): performance in two abatacept clinical trials of 4 absolute indices of 2–5 core data set measures based on patient reported outcomes for use in standard clinical care [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54 Suppl 9: S375., , , , , .