This criteria set has been approved by the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Board of Directors as Provisional. This signifies that the criteria set has been quantitatively validated using patient data, but it has not undergone validation based on an external data set. All ACR-approved criteria sets are expected to undergo intermittent updates.
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 203–212, 15 March 2007
How to Cite
Zulian, F., Woo, P., Athreya, B. H., Laxer, R. M., Medsger, T. A., Lehman, T. J. A., Cerinic, M. M., Martini, G., Ravelli, A., Russo, R., Cuttica, R., de Oliveira, S. K. F., Denton, C. P., Cozzi, F., Foeldvari, I., Ruperto, N. and Pediatric Rheumatology European Society/American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism Ad Hoc Committee on classification criteria for juvenile systemic sclerosis (2007), The Pediatric Rheumatology European Society/American College of Rheumatology/European League against Rheumatism provisional classification criteria for juvenile systemic sclerosis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 57: 203–212. doi: 10.1002/art.22551
The American College of Rheumatology is an independent, professional, medical, and scientific society, which does not guarantee, warrant, or endorse any commercial product or service.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2006
- Il Volo Association for Childhood Rheumatic Diseases and the Veneto Region
- 3Group techniques for program planning: a guide to nominal group and Delphi processes. 1st edition. Glenview (IL): Scott, Foresman and Company; 1975., , .
- 14Classification and Response Criteria Subcommittee of the American College of Rheumatology Committee on Quality Measures. Development of classification and response criteria for rheumatic diseases. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 55: 348–52.
- 15The Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization/American College of Rheumatology Provisional criteria for the evaluation of response to therapy in juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus: prospective validation of the definition of improvement. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 55: 355–63., , , , , , et al.
- 16Updating the American College of Rheumatology preliminary classification criteria for systemic sclerosis: addition of severe nailfold capillaroscopy abnormalities markedly increases the sensitivity for limited scleroderma [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44: 735–6., , , , , , et al.