The National Data Bank for Rheumatic Diseases has conducted safety registries for Centocor, Sanofi-Aventis, and Bristol-Meyers Squibb
The effect of methotrexate and anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy on the risk of lymphoma in rheumatoid arthritis in 19,562 patients during 89,710 PERSON-YEARS of observation†
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1433–1439, May 2007
How to Cite
Wolfe, F. and Michaud, K. (2007), The effect of methotrexate and anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy on the risk of lymphoma in rheumatoid arthritis in 19,562 patients during 89,710 PERSON-YEARS of observation. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 56: 1433–1439. doi: 10.1002/art.22579
- Issue online: 27 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2006
- 13National Cancer Institute. Surveillance, epidemiology and end results. URL: http://seer.cancer.gov/.
- 15The disease activity score is not suitable as the sole criterion for initiation and evaluation of anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy in the clinic: discordance between assessment measures and limitations in questionnaire use for regulatory purposes. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 3873–9., , , , .