Dr. Looney has been an adviser to the following companies on the use of biologics in systemic lupus erythematosus, for which he has received consulting fees (less than $10,000 each), and he participates in multicenter clinical trials sponsored by several of these companies: Genentech, Biogen Idec, Roche, Amgen, Wyeth, Trubion, Coley, and MedImmune.
Will targeting B cells be the answer for Sjögren's syndrome?
Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1371–1377, May 2007
How to Cite
Looney, R. J. (2007), Will targeting B cells be the answer for Sjögren's syndrome?. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 56: 1371–1377. doi: 10.1002/art.22604
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2007
- Autoimmunity Centers of Excellence award from the NIH. Grant Number: AI-056390