Dr. Davis serves as a primary investigator and Dr. Dall'Era serves as a co-investigator for 2 lupus studies with rituximab at the University of California San Francisco.
Six refractory lupus patients treated with rituximab: A case series
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 538–542, 15 April 2007
How to Cite
Gillis, J. Z., Dall'era, M., Gross, A., Yazdany, J. and Davis, J. (2007), Six refractory lupus patients treated with rituximab: A case series. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 57: 538–542. doi: 10.1002/art.22629
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2006
- Lupus Clinical Trials Consortium
- State of California Lupus Funds
- Rosalind Russell Medical Center for Arthritis
- 8Remission of proliferative lupus nephritis following B cell depletion therapy is preceded by down-regulation of the T cell costimulatory molecule CD40 ligand: an open-label trial. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 501–13., , , , , , et al.
- 11Generalized, linear, and mixed models. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 2001., .