Because Drs. Yelin and Katz are Editors of Arthritis Care & Research, review of this article was handled by the Editor of Arthritis & Rhehumatism.
Medicaid and access to care among persons with systemic lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 601–607, 15 May 2007
How to Cite
Gillis, J. Z., Yazdany, J., Trupin, L., Julian, L., Panopalis, P., Criswell, L. A., Katz, P. and Yelin, E. (2007), Medicaid and access to care among persons with systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 57: 601–607. doi: 10.1002/art.22671
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2006
- Arthritis Foundation's State of California Lupus Fund
- Rosalind Russell Medical Research Center for Arthritis
- US Public Health Service's National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5-M01-RR-00079
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: 1-R01-HS-013893
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K24-AR-02175, R01-AR-44804
- 1Physician participation in Medi-Cal, 1996–1998. Oakland (CA): Medi-Cal Policy Institute; 2002. URL: http://www.chcf.org/documents/policy/PhysicianParticipationMediCal1996to1998.pdf., , , , , .
- 3Physician participation in Medi-Cal, 2001. Oakland (CA): Medi-Cal Policy Institute; 2003. URL: http://www.chcf.org/documents/policy/MediCalPhysParticipation2001.pdf., , , .
- 18Unequal treatment: confronting racial and ethnic disparities in health care. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press; 2003., , .