Dr. Dougados has received consulting fees and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from Merck Sharp & Dohme-Chibret Laboratories.
Validation of a short form of the Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index function subscale in hip and knee osteoarthritis
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 633–638, 15 May 2007
How to Cite
Baron, G., Tubach, F., Ravaud, P., Logeart, I. and Dougados, M. (2007), Validation of a short form of the Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index function subscale in hip and knee osteoarthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 57: 633–638. doi: 10.1002/art.22685
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2006
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Chibret Laboratories, Paris, France
- 8A French-Canadian version of the WOMAC osteoarthritis index [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1994; 37: S226., , .
- 11Pshychometric theory. New York: McGraw-Hill; 1978..
- 15Health measurement scales: a practical guide to their development and use. 2nd ed. New York: Oxford Medical Publications; 1995., .
- 17Committee for Proprietary Medicinal Products. ICH topic E 9: statistical principles for clinical trials (CPMP/ICH/363/96). URL: http://www.emea.europa.eu/pdfs/human/ich/036396en.pdf.
- 18Committee for Proprietary Medicinal Products. Points to consider on missing data (CPMP/EWP/1776/99). URL: http://www.emea.europa.eu/pdfs/human/ewp/177699EN.pdf.