Dr. Bruce has received consulting fees and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Genelabs, Wyeth, and Aspreva. Dr. Teh has received speaker's fees (less than $10,000) from GlaxoSmithKline.
Development and validation of a disease-specific health-related quality of life measure, the LupusQol, for adults with systemic lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 972–979, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
McElhone, K., Abbott, J., Shelmerdine, J., Bruce, I. N., Ahmad, Y., Gordon, C., Peers, K., Isenberg, D., Ferenkeh-Koroma, A., Griffiths, B., Akil, M., Maddison, P. and Teh, L.-s. (2007), Development and validation of a disease-specific health-related quality of life measure, the LupusQol, for adults with systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 57: 972–979. doi: 10.1002/art.22881
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2006
- Lupus UK
- Former North West NHS Executive Research and Development Directorate
- Arthritis Research Campaign support the Birmingham, UK lupus cohort
- 17Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology. Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1725., for the
- 18Naturalistic inquiry. Beverley Hills: Sage; 1985., .
- 23Psychometric theory. 2nd ed. New York: McGraw Hill; 1978..
- 29Multi-center validation of simple measure of impact of lupus erythematosus in youngsters: a new quality of life measure in pediatric lupus [abstract]. Ann Rheum Dis 2006; 65 Suppl II: 446., , , , , , et al.