Members of the Tan Tock Seng Hospital Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Study Group are shown in Appendix A
Cross-cultural adaptation of the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Quality of Life Questionnaire into Chinese
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 980–985, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Kong, K. o., Ho, H. J., Howe, H. S., Thong, B. Y. H., Lian, T. Y., Chng, H. H., Leong, K. P. and Tan Tock Seng Hospital Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Study Group (2007), Cross-cultural adaptation of the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Quality of Life Questionnaire into Chinese. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 57: 980–985. doi: 10.1002/art.22911
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2006
- Bio-Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 01/1/28/18/016
- 4Quality of life over time in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52 Suppl 9: S187., , , .
- 8Hong Kong Chinese version of World Health Organization Quality of Life measure: abbreviated version WHOQOL–BREF (HK). Hong Kong: Hong Kong Hospital Authority; 1997., , , .
- 16Ethnologue: languages of the world. 15th ed. Dallas (TX): SIL International; 2005..
- 21A handbook on the theory and methods of differential item functioning (DIF): logistic regression modeling as a unitary framework for binary and Likert-type (ordinal) item scores. Ottawa: Directorate of Human Resources Research and Evaluation, Department of National Defense; 1999..
- 25Principles of good practice for the translation and cultural adaptation process for Patient-Reported Outcomes (PRO) Measures: report of the ISPOR task force for translation and cultural adaptation. Value Health 2005; 8: 94–104., , , , , , et al.