Dr. Mayes has received consultancies and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Actelion, Encysive, and Novartis.
Development of a preliminary scleroderma gastrointestinal tract 1.0 quality of life instrument
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 1280–1286, 15 October 2007
How to Cite
Khanna, D., Hays, R. D., Park, G. S., Braun-Moscovici, Y., Mayes, M. D., McNearney, T. A., Hsu, V., Clements, P. J. and Furst, D. E. (2007), Development of a preliminary scleroderma gastrointestinal tract 1.0 quality of life instrument. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 57: 1280–1286. doi: 10.1002/art.22987
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2006
- Scleroderma Clinical Trial Consortium
- Arthritis and Scleroderma Foundations (Physician Scientist Development award)
- Scleroderma Foundation (New Investigator award)
- NIH BIRCWH award. Grant Number: HD-051953
- National Institutes of Aging. Grant Number: AG-20679-01
- UCLA Center for Health Improvement in Minority Elders. Grant Number: AG-02-0041
- UCLA/DREW Project EXPORT. Grant Number: P20-MD00148-01
- 5Health-related quality of life: a primer with focus on scleroderma. Scleroderma Care Res 2006; 3: 3–13..
- 8The IBS-36: a new quality of life measure for irritable bowel syndrome. Am J Gastroenterol 2002; 97: 962–71., , , , , , et al.Direct Link:
- 9US Department of Health and Human Services FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, US Department of Health and Human Services FDA Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, US Department of Health and Human Services FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health. Guidance for Industry: patient-reported outcome measures: use in medical product development to support labeling claims: draft guidance. Health Qual Life Outcomes 2006; 4: 79.
- 11How to score version two of the SF-36 Health Survey. Lincoln (RI): QualityMetric Incorporated; 2000., , .
- 23Reliability and validity (including responsiveness). In: FayersP, HaysRD, editors. Assessing quality of life in clinical trials. 2nd ed. New York: Oxford; 2005. p. 25–39..
- 34Effect of amitriptyline on symptoms, sleep, and visceral perception in patients with functional dyspepsia. Am J Gastroenterol 1998; 93: 160–5., , , , , .Direct Link: