Dr. Harrison has received consultancies and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Amgen, Wyeth, Pfizer, and UCB.
Multicenter validation of a new quality of life measure in pediatric lupus†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 1165–1173, 15 October 2007
How to Cite
Moorthy, L. N., Peterson, M. G. E., Baratelli, M., Harrison, M. J., Onel, K. B., Chalom, E. C., Haines, K., Hashkes, P. J. and Lehman, T. J. A. (2007), Multicenter validation of a new quality of life measure in pediatric lupus. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 57: 1165–1173. doi: 10.1002/art.22988
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00280137.
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2006
- Rheumatology Research Training grant. Grant Number: T-32
- NIH/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: T32-AR-07517
- Fellowship in pediatric rheumatology at the Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, New York
- Masters in Epidemiology and Health Services Research at Cornell University, New York, New York
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Foundation grant
- Pfizer Clinical Scholar grant in rheumatology
- 1Paediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization (PRINTO). A proposal for a pediatric version of the Systemic Lupus International Collaborating Clinics/American College of Rheumatology Damage Index based on the analysis of 1,015 patients with juvenile-onset systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 2989–96., , , , , , et al, for
- 2Paediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization (PRINTO) and the Pediatric Rheumatology Collaborative Study Group (PRCSG). The Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization criteria for the evaluation of response to therapy in juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus: prospective validation of the disease activity core set. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 2854–64., , , , , , et al, for the
- 5Quality of life in children with systemic lupus erythematosus: the search for appropriate measurement tools [review]. Pediatr Rheumatol Online J [serial online]. 2004; 2(2). URL: http://www.pedrheumonlinejournal.org/march-april/moorthy1.htm., , , , .
- 10Relationship of school attendance with quality of life, physical function, disease activity and damage in pediatric systemic lupus erythematosus [abstract]. Proceedings of the 2005 FOCIS conference; 2005 May 12–16; Boston, Massachusetts., , , , , .
- 11Simple Measure of the Impact of Lupus Erythematosus in Youngsters (SMILEY): examination of psychometric properties [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48 Suppl 9: S687., , , , .
- 13Multicenter Validation Of Simple Measure Of Impact Of Lupus Erythematosus In Youngsters—a new quality of life measure in pediatric lupus [abstract]. Ann Rheum Dis 2006; 65 Suppl II: 446., , , , , , et al.
- 14Simple Measure Of The Impact Of Lupus Erythematosus In Youngsters (SMILEY): validity, internal consistency and test-retest reliability [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54 Suppl 9: S162., , , , , , et al.
- 18Paediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organisation. Cross-cultural adaptation and psychometric evaluation of the Childhood Health Assessment Questionnaire (C-HAQ) and the Child Health Questionnaire (CHQ) in 32 countries: review of the general methodology. Clin Exp Rheumatol 2001; 19 Suppl 23: S1–9., , , , , , et al, for the
- 19Piers-Harris Children's Self Concept Scale. In: The seventh mental measurements yearbook. Vol. I. Highland Park (NJ): Gryphon Press; 1972., .
- 20Piers-Harris Children's Self Concept Scale (PHCSCS). Nashville (TN): Western Psychological Services; 1969., .
- 26Health measurement scales: a practical guide to their development and use. 3rd ed. New York: Oxford University Press; 2003., .