This article is published simultaneously in the October 2007 issue of The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (J Bone Joint Surg Am 2007;89:2308–11).
Musculoskeletal medicine educational reform in the bone and joint decade†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 1109–1111, 15 October 2007
How to Cite
Bernstein, J., King, T. and Lawry, G. V. (2007), Musculoskeletal medicine educational reform in the bone and joint decade. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 57: 1109–1111. doi: 10.1002/art.23001
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2007
- 2Bone and Joint Decade. The initiative: the bone and joint decade 2000–2010. Guest editorial. 1998. URL: http://www.boneandjointdecade.org/default.aspx?contId=229.
- 3United States Bone and Joint Decade. URL: http://www.usbjd.org.
- 13Association of American Medical Colleges. Medical School Objectives Project. URL: http://www.aamc.org/meded/msop/start.htm.
- 14Association of American Medical Colleges. Medical School Objectives Project. Report VII. Contemporary issues in medicine: musculoskeletal medicine education. 2005. URL: http://www.aamc.org/meded/msop/msop7.pdf