Racial/ethnic disparities in patient-reported nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug (NSAID) risk awareness, patient-doctor NSAID risk communication, and NSAID risk behavior
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 1539–1545, 15 December 2007
How to Cite
Fry, R. B., Ray, M. N., Cobaugh, D. J., Weissman, N. W., Kiefe, C. I., Shewchuk, R. M., Saag, K. G., Curtis, J. R. and Allison, J. J. (2007), Racial/ethnic disparities in patient-reported nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug (NSAID) risk awareness, patient-doctor NSAID risk communication, and NSAID risk behavior. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 57: 1539–1545. doi: 10.1002/art.23084
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2006
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Centers for Education and Research on Therapeutics Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: U18-HS-10389
- 3The American Association for Public Opinion Research standard definitions: final dispositions of case codes and outcome rates for surveys. 4th ed. Lenexa (KS): AAPOR; 2006.
- 5Recent considerations in nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug gastropathy. Am J Med 1998; 105: S31–8..
- 14Regression diagnostics: identifying influential data and sources of collinearity. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 1980., , .
- 15Multilevel and longitudinal modeling using Stata. College Station (TX): Stata; 2005., .
- 16Reliable estimation of generalized linear mixed models using adaptive quadrature. Stata J 2002; 2: 1–21., , .
- 17Multilevel analysis: an introduction to basic and advanced multilevel modeling. Thousand Oaks (CA): Sage; 1999., .
- 18Bootstrap methods and their application. Cambridge: Cambridge University; 1997., .
- 19An introduction to the bootstrap. New York: Chapman & Hall; 1993., .
- 20Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. 2005 National Healthcare Disparities Report. Rockville (MD): AHQR; 2005
- 21National Consumers League Survey: over-the-counter pain medications. URL: http://www.nclnet.org/otcpain/index.htm. 2003.
- 34Epidemiology of NSAID induced gastrointestinal complications. J Rheumatol 1999; 56: 18–24., .