Dr. Harrington has received consultant fees and speaker honoraria (less than $10,000) from The Alliance for Better Bone Health, and is the inventor of the Stop Osteoporosis task management software (copyrighted by the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation).
Osteoporosis disease management for fragility fracture patients: New understandings based on three years' experience with an osteoporosis care service
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 1502–1506, 15 December 2007
How to Cite
Harrington, J. T. and Lease, J. (2007), Osteoporosis disease management for fragility fracture patients: New understandings based on three years' experience with an osteoporosis care service. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 57: 1502–1506. doi: 10.1002/art.23093
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2007
- Alliance for Better Bone Health (Procter & Gamble and Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceuticals) has provided grant support to the University of Wisconsin
- 8Diffusion of innovations. New York: Free Press; 1995..
- 13Institute of Medicine (US) and the Committee on Quality of Health Care in America. Crossing the quality chasm: a new health system for the 21st century. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 2001.