Dr. Baugé is recipient of a Fellowship from the French Ministry of Research and Technology. Mr. Attia is recipient of a Fellowship from the Regional Council of Lower Normandy.
Interleukin-1β up-regulation of Smad7 via NF-κB activation in human chondrocytes
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 221–226, January 2008
How to Cite
Baugé, C., Attia, J., Leclercq, S., Pujol, J.-P., Galéra, P. and Boumédiene, K. (2008), Interleukin-1β up-regulation of Smad7 via NF-κB activation in human chondrocytes. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 58: 221–226. doi: 10.1002/art.23154
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2007
- 5Interleukin-1β impairment of transforming growth factor β1 signaling by down-regulation of transforming growth factor β receptor type II and up-regulation of Smad7 in human articular chondrocytes. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56: 3020–32., , , , , , et al.
- 6NFκB mediates IL-1β-induced down-regulation of TGFβRII through the modulation of Sp3 expression and its binding on the human TGFβRII core promoter. Submitted for publication., , , , , , et al.
- 10Bone morphogenetic protein and transforming growth factor β inhibitory Smads 6 and 7 are expressed in human adult normal and osteoarthritic cartilage in vivo and are differentially regulated in vitro by interleukin-1β. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 50: 3535–40., , , , .