Dr. Solau-Gervais has received speaking fees (less than $10,000 each) from Sanofi, Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Roche. Dr. Fautrel has received honoraria (less than $10,000) from Schering-Plough, France. Dr. Mariette has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Roche and Wyeth. Dr. Dougados has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Centocor, Abbott, and Wyeth.
Maintenance of infliximab treatment in ankylosing spondylitis: Results of a one-year randomized controlled trial comparing systematic versus on-demand treatment†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 88–97, January 2008
How to Cite
Breban, M., Ravaud, P., Claudepierre, P., Baron, G., Henry, Y.-D., Hudry, C., Euller-Ziegler, L., Pham, T., Solau-Gervais, E., Chary-Valckenaere, I., Marcelli, C., Perdriger, A., Le Loët, X., Wendling, D., Fautrel, B., Fournié, B., Combe, B., Gaudin, P., Jousse, S., Mariette, X., Baleydier, A., Trape, G., Dougados, M. and French Ankylosing Spondylitis Infliximab Network (2008), Maintenance of infliximab treatment in ankylosing spondylitis: Results of a one-year randomized controlled trial comparing systematic versus on-demand treatment. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 58: 88–97. doi: 10.1002/art.23167
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00439283.
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2007
- 1Ankylosing spondylitis. In: RakelRE, BopeET, editors. Conn's current therapy 2006. Philadelphia: Saunders Elsevier; 2006. p. 1194–7..
- 10Ankylosing Spondylitis Study for the Evaluation of Recombinant Infliximab Therapy Study Group. Efficacy and safety of infliximab in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: results of a randomized, placebo-controlled trial (ASSERT). Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 582–91., , , , , , et al, and the
- 23Long-term efficacy and safety of infliximab in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis: an open, observational, extension study of a three-month, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48: 2224–33., , , , , , et al.