Because Drs. Yelin and Katz are Editors of Arthritis Care & Research, review of this article was handled by the Editor of Arthritis & Rheumatism.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Validation of the systemic lupus erythematosus activity questionnaire in a large observational cohort
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 136–143, January 2008
How to Cite
Yazdany, J., Yelin, E. H., Panopalis, P., Trupin, L., Julian, L. and Katz, P. P. (2008), Validation of the systemic lupus erythematosus activity questionnaire in a large observational cohort. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 136–143. doi: 10.1002/art.23238
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2007
- General Clinical Research Center, Moffit Hospital, University of California, San Francisco, United States Public Health Service
- Rosalind Russell Medical Research Center for Arthritis
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5-M01-RR-00079
- American College of Rheumatology/Research and Education Foundation Physician Scientist Development Award
- State of California Lupus Fund
- Arthritis Foundation
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: 1-R01-HS013893
- 12The European Consensus Study Group for Disease Activity in SLE. Disease activity in systemic lupus erythematosus: report of the Consensus Study Group of the European Workshop for Rheumatology Research. II. Identification of the variables indicative of disease activity and their use in the development of an activity score. Clin Exp Rheumatol 1992; 10: 541–7., , , , , , et al, and
- 15Racial/ethnic differences in the prevalence and treatment of major depressive disorder in a large observational cohort of persons with systemic lupus erythematosus [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54 Suppl 9: S274–5., , , , , .
- 16Performance of the SLAQ in SLE and non-SLE subjects in a longitudinal databank [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56 Suppl 9: S733., , , , , , et al.
- 19SF-36 Health Survey: manual and interpretation guide. Boston (MA): The Health Institute, New England Medical Center; 1993., , , .
- 21US Bureau of the Census. Current population survey technical documentation. Washington (DC): US Department of Commerce; 1993.
- 22Psychometric theory. New York: McGraw-Hill; 1994., .
- 25Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences. Hillsdale (NJ): Lawrence Erlbaum; 1988..