Dr. Sokka received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Schering-Plough, Wyeth, UCB, and Sanofi-Aventis. Dr. Cutolo received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (more than $10,000) from Sanofi-Aventis. Dr. Yazici received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Roche, Celgene, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer, Amgen, Genentech, Schering-Plough, and Boehringer Ingelheim. Dr. Pincus received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Abbott and Amgen.
Physical inactivity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: Data from twenty-one countries in a cross-sectional, international study
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 42–50, January 2008
How to Cite
Sokka, T., Häkkinen, A., Kautiainen, H., Maillefert, J. F., Toloza, S., MØrk hansen, T., Calvo-Alen, J., Oding, R., Liveborn, M., Huisman, M., Alten, R., Pohl, C., Cutolo, M., Immonen, K., Woolf, A., Murphy, E., Sheehy, C., Quirke, E., Celik, S., Yazici, Y., Tlustochowicz, W., Kapolka, D., Skakic, V., Rojkovich, B., Müller, R., Stropuviene, S., Andersone, D., Drosos, A. A., Lazovskis, J. and Pincus, T. (2008), Physical inactivity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: Data from twenty-one countries in a cross-sectional, international study. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 42–50. doi: 10.1002/art.23255
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2007
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10US Department of Health and Human Services. Physical activity and health: a report of the Surgeon General. Atlanta: CDC; 1996.
- 12European Heart Network. Physical activity and cardiovascular disease prevention in the European Union. Brussels: European Heart Network; 1999.
- 13Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care (DHAC). National physical activity guidelines for Australians. Canberra (Australia): DHAC; 1999.
- 36Baseline levels of C-reactive protein and prediction of death from cardiovascular disease in patients with inflammatory polyarthritis: a ten-year followup study of a primary care–based inception cohort. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 2293–9., , , , , .