Presented in part at the 68th Annual Meeting of the Society of Investigative Dermatology, Los Angeles, California, May 2007.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 338–344, 15 March 2008
How to Cite
Krathen, M. S., Dunham, J., Gaines, E., Junkins-Hopkins, J., Kim, E., Kolasinski, S. L., Kovarik, C., Kwan-Morley, J., Okawa, J., Propert, K., Rogers, N., Rose, M., Thomas, P., Troxel, A. B., Van Voorhees, A., Feldt, J. V., Weber, A. L. and Werth, V. P. (2008), The cutaneous lupus erythematosus disease activity and severity index: Expansion for rheumatology and dermatology. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 338–344. doi: 10.1002/art.23319
The University of Pennsylvania owns the copyright of CLASI for nonacademic use.
- Issue online: 29 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2007
- Lupus Foundation of the Delaware Valley
- VA Merit Review grant
- 4The CLASI is a useful clinical instrument to separately follow activity and damage during therapy of cutaneous lupus erythematosus. Arch Dermatol In press., , , .
- 7Current concepts in validity and reliability for psychometric instruments: theory and application. Am J Med 2006; 119: 166e7–16., .