Dr. Pachman has received speaking fees and honoraria (less than $10,000) from Abbott Laboratories.
Pharmacokinetic study of oral prednisolone compared with intravenous methylprednisolone in patients with juvenile dermatomyositis†
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 222–226, 15 February 2008
How to Cite
Rouster-Stevens, K. A., Gursahaney, A., Ngai, K.-l., Daru, J. A. and Pachman, L. M. (2008), Pharmacokinetic study of oral prednisolone compared with intravenous methylprednisolone in patients with juvenile dermatomyositis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 222–226. doi: 10.1002/art.23341
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00004357.
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2007
- National Center for Research Resources, NIH. Grant Number: M01-RR-0048
- The Cure Juvenile Myositis Foundation
- 1NIAMS Juvenile DM Registry Physician Referral Group. US incidence of juvenile dermatomyositis, 1995–1998: results from the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Registry. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 49: 300–5., , , , , , et al, for the
- 4Association of nailfold capillaroscopy (NFC) and disease activity score (DAS) over time in previously untreated juvenile dermatomyositis (JDM) [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52 Suppl 9: S723., , , , , .