Dr. Dougados received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from Abbott Laboratories and Merck Sharpe & Dohme-Chibret Laboratories.
Evaluation of the patient acceptable symptom state as an outcome measure in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: Data from a randomized controlled trial†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 553–560, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Dougados, M., Luo, M. P., Maksymowych, W. P., Chmiel, J. J., Chen, N., Wong, R. L., Davis, J. C., Heijde, D. v. d. and ATLAS STUDY GROUP (2008), Evaluation of the patient acceptable symptom state as an outcome measure in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: Data from a randomized controlled trial. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 553–560. doi: 10.1002/art.23527
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00085644.
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2007
- Abbott Laboratories
- 10Assessing disease activity in clinical trials and practice [abstract]. Ann Rheum Dis 2007; 66 Suppl 2: 17..
- 16ATLAS Study Group. Efficacy and safety of adalimumab in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: results of a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 2136–46., , , , , , et al, for the
- 22Psychometric and scaling properties of a new quality of life instrument specific to ankylosing spondylitis (AS) [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1999; 42 Suppl 9: S72., , , , , , et al.
- 23ASsessment in Ankylosing Spondylitis International Working Group/Spondylitis Association of America recommendations for conducting clinical trials in ankylosing spondylitis. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 386–94., , , , , , et al.