Because Drs. Katz and Yelin are Editors of Arthritis Care & Research, review of this article was handled by the Editor of Arthritis & Rheumatism.
Disability in valued life activities among individuals with systemic lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 465–473, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Katz, P., Morris, A., Trupin, L., Yazdany, J. and Yelin, E. (2008), Disability in valued life activities among individuals with systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 465–473. doi: 10.1002/art.23536
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2007
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: P60-AR-053308
- State of California Lupus Fund
- 1Patients' perceptions of the effects of systemic lupus erythematosus on health, function, income, and interpersonal relationships: a comparison with Wegener's granulomatosis. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 47: 196–201., , , , , .
- 17Satisfaction with function: what type of function do rheumatoid arthritis patients value most? [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44: S185., , , , .
- 21Disability concepts revisited: implications for prevention. In: PopeA, TarlovA, editors. Disability in America: toward a national agenda for prevention. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 1991. p. 309–26..
- 22The iceberg of disability. In: StahlS, editor. The Legacy of longevity: health and health care in later life. Newbury Park (CA): Sage Publications; 1990. p. 55–75..
- 24Age differences and age changes in activities: Baltimore Longitudinal Study of Aging. J Gerontol Soc Sci 1996; 51B: S30–41., , .
- 31SF-36 Health Survey: manual and interpretation guide. Boston: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center; 1993., , , .
- 32Psychological distrss/well-being and cognitive functioning measures. In: StewartA, WareJJ, editors. Measuring functioning and well-being: the Medical Outcomes Study approach. Durham, North Carolina: Duke University Press; 1992. p. 102–42., , , .
- 34SF-12: How to score the SF-12 Physical and Mental Health Summary Scores. Boston: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center; 1995., , .