Contemporary prevalence and incidence of work disability associated with rheumatoid arthritis in the US
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 474–480, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Allaire, S., Wolfe, F., Niu, J. and Lavalley, M. P. (2008), Contemporary prevalence and incidence of work disability associated with rheumatoid arthritis in the US. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 474–480. doi: 10.1002/art.23538
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2007
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, NIH, Bethesda, Maryland. Grant Number: P60-AR47785
- 1Utrecht Rheumatoid Arthritis Cohort Study Group. Overview of work disability in rheumatoid arthritis patients as observed in cross-sectional and longitudinal surveys [review]. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 51: 488–97., , , , , , et al, on behalf of the
- 8Work disability in a national sample of RA patients [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 46 Suppl 9: S90–1., .
- 12Work instability in rheumatoid arthritis: an innovative approach [abstract]. Am J Epidemiol 1991; 134: 744., , , .
- 16US Census Bureau. Unemployment rates, by race and Hispanic origin: 1980-1998. 119th ed. Washington (DC): Statistical Abstract of the US; 1999.