Drs. Han, Baker, and Bala own stock and hold stock options in Johnson & Johnson. Dr. Smolen has received honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Abbott, Centocor, Roche, Wyeth, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, and Schering-Plough. Dr. St.Clair has received consultant fees (less than $10,000 each) from Centocor, Genentech, Medimmune, and Xoma, and has received research grants from Genentech and Amgen.
Comparison of employability outcomes among patients with early or long-standing rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 510–514, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Han, C., Smolen, J., Kavanaugh, A., St.clair, E. W., Baker, D. and Bala, M. (2008), Comparison of employability outcomes among patients with early or long-standing rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 510–514. doi: 10.1002/art.23541
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2006
- Centocor Research and Development
- 10FIN-RACo Trial Group. Early suppression of disease activity is essential for maintenance of work capacity in patients with recent-onset rheumatoid arthritis: five-year experience from the FIN-RACo trial. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 36–41., , , , , , et al, for the
- 12Functional limitation in rheumatoid arthritis (RA): how much is reversible? [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52 Suppl 9: S327–8., , .