Drs. Weinstein and Mellis own stock or stock options in Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Dr. Weinstein is coinventor on patents for the use of rilonacept for a variety of arthritides, with the rights assigned to Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
A pilot study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the long-acting interleukin-1 inhibitor rilonacept (interleukin-1 trap) in patients with familial cold autoinflammatory syndrome†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 2432–2442, August 2008
How to Cite
Goldbach-Mansky, R., Shroff, S. D., Wilson, M., Snyder, C., Plehn, S., Barham, B., Pham, T.-H., Pucino, F., Wesley, R. A., Papadopoulos, J. H., Weinstein, S. P., Mellis, S. J. and Kastner, D. L. (2008), A pilot study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the long-acting interleukin-1 inhibitor rilonacept (interleukin-1 trap) in patients with familial cold autoinflammatory syndrome. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 58: 2432–2442. doi: 10.1002/art.23620
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00094900.
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2008
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, NIH
- 3A case of cold urticaria with an unusual family history. JAMA 1940; 114: 1067–8., .
- 6De novo CIAS1 mutations, cytokine activation, and evidence for genetic heterogeneity in patients with neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease (NOMID): a new member of the expanding family of pyrin-associated autoinflammatory diseases. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 46: 3340–8., , , , , , et al.