Dr. Hoffman has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (more than $10,000).
Efficacy and safety of rilonacept (interleukin-1 trap) in patients with cryopyrin-associated periodic syndromes: Results from two sequential placebo-controlled studies†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 2443–2452, August 2008
How to Cite
Hoffman, H. M., Throne, M. L., Amar, N. J., Sebai, M., Kivitz, A. J., Kavanaugh, A., Weinstein, S. P., Belomestnov, P., Yancopoulos, G. D., Stahl, N. and Mellis, S. J. (2008), Efficacy and safety of rilonacept (interleukin-1 trap) in patients with cryopyrin-associated periodic syndromes: Results from two sequential placebo-controlled studies. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 58: 2443–2452. doi: 10.1002/art.23687
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00288704.
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2007
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- 152003. URL: http://www.orpha.net/data/patho/GB/uk-cinca.pdf.. CINCA syndrome. Ophanet encyclopedia. October
- 16A pilot study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the long-acting interleukin-1 inhibitor rilonacept (Interleukin-1 Trap) in patients with familial cold autoinflammatory syndrome. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58: 2432–42., , , , , , et al.
- 18Variability of disease activity in Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndromes (CAPS): design of a Daily Health Assessment Form (DHAF) for clinical research [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56 Suppl 9: S113., , , , , , et al.
- 20Kineret (anakinra) US prescribing information. Thousand Oaks (CA): Amgen; 2006. URL: www.kineretrx.com/pdf/pi.pdf.
- 24CHARISMA Study Group. Double-blind randomized controlled clinical trial of the interleukin-6 receptor antagonist, tocilizumab, in European patients with rheumatoid arthritis who had an incomplete response to methotrexate. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 2817–29., , , , , , et al, for the