Occupational physical activities and long-term functional and radiographic outcomes in patients with ankylosing spondylitis
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 822–832, 15 June 2008
How to Cite
Ward, M. M., Reveille, J. D., Learch, T. J., Davis, J. C. and Weisman, M. H. (2008), Occupational physical activities and long-term functional and radiographic outcomes in patients with ankylosing spondylitis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 822–832. doi: 10.1002/art.23704
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2007
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases of the NIH (Intramural Research Program). Grant Number: R01-AR-048465
- Cedars-Sinai General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: M01-RR-00425
- University of Texas at Houston General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: M01-RR-02558
- Rosalind Russell Center for Arthritis Research at the University of California, San Francisco
- 1BernardBP, editor. Musculoskeletal disorders and workplace factors: a critical review of epidemiologic evidence for work-related musculoskeletal disorders of the neck, upper extremity, and low back. National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) publication number 97-141. Cincinnati (OH): US Department of Health and Human Services; 1997.
- 2Panel on Musculoskeletal Disorders in the Workplace, Commission on Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, and National Research Council and Institute of Medicine. Musculoskeletal disorders and the workplace: low back and upper extremities. Washington (DC): National Academies; 2001.
- 5Rheumatic diseases. In: StolovWC, ClowersMR, editors. Handbook of severe disability. Washington (DC): US Department of Education; 1981. p. 189–204..
- 9Occupational Information Network. O*NET resource center. 2007. URL: http://www.onetcenter.org.
- 29Social and economic consequences. In: WeismanMH, ReveilleJD, van der HeijdeD, editors. Ankylosing spondylitis and the spondylarthropathies. Philadelphia: Mosby; 2006. p. 214–24..