Dr. Distler has received consultancies and/or speaking fees (less than $10,000 each) from Actelion and Encysive.
Defining appropriate outcome measures in pulmonary arterial hypertension related to systemic sclerosis: A Delphi consensus study with cluster analysis†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 867–875, 15 June 2008
How to Cite
Distler, O., Behrens, F., Pittrow, D., Huscher, D., Denton, C. P., Foeldvari, I., Humbert, M., Matucci-Cerinic, M., Nash, P., Opitz, C. F., Rubin, L. J., Seibold, J. R. and Furst, D. E. (2008), Defining appropriate outcome measures in pulmonary arterial hypertension related to systemic sclerosis: A Delphi consensus study with cluster analysis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 867–875. doi: 10.1002/art.23718
Participants of the Delphi Survey are shown in Appendix A.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2007
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals, Allschwil, Switzerland
- Encysive Pharmaceuticals, Houston, Texas
- 9Arterial Pulmonary Hypertension and Beraprost European (ALPHABET) Study Group. Effects of beraprost sodium, an oral prostacyclin analogue, in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Am Coll Cardiol 2002; 39: 1496–502., , , , , , et al, and the
- 23LinstoneH, TuroffM, editors. The Delphi method: techniques and applications. Newark (NJ): New Jersey Institute of Technology; 2002.
- 25A Delphi approach to acquiring knowledge from single and multiple experts. In: Awad EM, editor. Trends and direction in expert systems: proceedings of the 1990 ACM SIGBDP conference on trends and directions in expert systems. Orlando (FL): Association for Computing Machinery; 1990. p. 301–24., .
- 26Delphi method. In: OlsenSA, editor. Group planning and problem-solving: methods in engineering management. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 1982. p. 103–54., .
- 28Cluster analysis. 3rd ed. London: Arnold; 1993..