Dr. Bartlett has received consultant fees (less than $10,000) from Centocor.
Abnormal body composition phenotypes in older rheumatoid arthritis patients: Association with disease characteristics and pharmacotherapies
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 807–815, 15 June 2008
How to Cite
Giles, J. T., Ling, S. M., Ferrucci, L., Bartlett, S. J., Andersen, R. E., Towns, M., Muller, D., Fontaine, K. R. and Bathon, J. M. (2008), Abnormal body composition phenotypes in older rheumatoid arthritis patients: Association with disease characteristics and pharmacotherapies. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 807–815. doi: 10.1002/art.23719
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2007
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, NIH. Grant Numbers: AR-050026-01, 1-K23-AR-054112-01
- Clinical Investigator Fellowship Award from the Research and Education Foundation of the American College of Rheumatology
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center General Clinical Research Center
- NIH Intramural Research Program
- National Institute on Aging
- 1Clinical lectures on the nervous mimicry of diseases: mimicry of diseases of joints. Lancet 1873; 102: 727–9..
- 18National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health. Clinical guidelines on the identification, evaluation, and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults: the evidence report. 1998. URL: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/obesity/ob_gdlns.pdf.
- 21Western Consortium of Practicing Rheumatologists. Equivalence of the acute phase reactants C-reactive protein, plasma viscosity, and Westergren erythrocyte sedimentation rate when used to calculate American College of Rheumatology 20% improvement criteria or the Disease Activity Score in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis. J Rheumatol 1999; 26: 2324–31., , , , , , et al, and the
- 27US Department of Health and Human Services. Physical activity and health: a report of the Surgeon General. Atlanta: National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion; 1996.