Dr. Genovese has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Genentech, Biogen Idec, Roche, Serono, and Eli Lilly (less than $10,000 each).
Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinical Studies
Ocrelizumab, a humanized anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody, in the treatment of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: A phase I/II randomized, blinded, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging study†
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 58, Issue 9, pages 2652–2661, September 2008
How to Cite
Genovese, M. C., Kaine, J. L., Lowenstein, M. B., Giudice, J. D., Baldassare, A., Schechtman, J., Fudman, E., Kohen, M., Gujrathi, S., Trapp, R. G., Sweiss, N. J., Spaniolo, G., Dummer, W. and ACTION Study Group (2008), Ocrelizumab, a humanized anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody, in the treatment of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: A phase I/II randomized, blinded, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging study. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 58: 2652–2661. doi: 10.1002/art.23732
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00077870.
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2007
- Genentech, Inc. Research at Stanford University
- NIH (National Center for Research Resources). Grant Number: M01-RR-00070
- 4DANCER Study Group. The efficacy and safety of rituximab in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis despite methotrexate treatment: results of a phase IIb randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging trial. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 1390–400., , , , , , et al, for the
- 5REFLEX Trial Group. Rituximab for rheumatoid arthritis refractory to anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy: results of a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III trial evaluating primary efficacy and safety at twenty-four weeks. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 2793–806., , , , , , et al, for the
- 13Ocrelizumab [data on file]. South San Francisco (CA): Genentech; 2003.
- 17Development and validation of the European League Against Rheumatism response criteria for rheumatoid arthritis: comparison with the preliminary American College of Rheumatology and the World Health Organization/International League Against Rheumatism criteria. Arthritis Rheum 1996; 39: 34–40., , , , , .
- 19Active-Controlled Study of Patients Receiving Infliximab for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis of Early Onset (ASPIRE) Study Group. Predictors of joint damage in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis treated with high-dose methotrexate with or without concomitant infliximab: results from the ASPIRE trial. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 702–10., , , , , , et al, for the