Elective palliative total hip replacement in a patient with lymphoma and advanced lung cancer
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 1194–1196, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Katz, J. N., Brick, G. W. and Rudd, R. (2008), Elective palliative total hip replacement in a patient with lymphoma and advanced lung cancer. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 1194–1196. doi: 10.1002/art.23927
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2007
- 5Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. HCUPnet: Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project. Rockville (MD): AHRQ; 2002.
- 7Surgical considerations in osteoarthritis: general considerations, indications and outcomes. In: MoskowitzRW, AltmanRD, HochbergMC, BuckwalterJA, GoldbergVM, editors. Osteoarthritis. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2007. p. 329–38..
- 8Arthritis Foundation. Disease center: osteoarthritis. Atlanta: Arthritis Foundation; 2007.
- 13A palliative ethic of care: clinical wisdom at life's end. Sudbury (MA): Jones and Bartless; 2006..