On the road to adulthood for youth with rheumatic diseases: What health care professionals can do
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 1054–1057, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
White, P. H. (2008), On the road to adulthood for youth with rheumatic diseases: What health care professionals can do. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 1054–1057. doi: 10.1002/art.23932
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2008
- 4Death in juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 1977; 20 Suppl 2: 253–5., .
- 13American Academy of Pediatrics, American Academy of Family Physicians, American College of Physicians, and American Society of Internal Medicine. A consensus statement on health care transitions for young adults with special health care needs. Pediatrics 2002; 110: 1304–6.
- 14American Academy of Pediatrics. Learning collaboratives: medical home. 2007. URL: http://www.medicalhomeinfo.org/model/MHLC.html.
- 15Preparing children and youth with special health care needs for adult health care: progress of general pediatricians translating national transition policy into practice. Proceedings of the Pediatric Academic Society Meeting; 2006 April 29 to May 2; San Francisco, California., , , .
- 16ABIM Foundation. Stepping up to the plate (SUTTP). 2008. URL: www.abimfoundation.org/quality/suttp.shtm.