Dr. Inman has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Schering-Plough, Centocor, Amgen, and Abbott (less than $10,000 each).
Efficacy and safety of golimumab in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: Results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III trial†
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 58, Issue 11, pages 3402–3412, November 2008
How to Cite
Inman, R. D., Davis, J. C., Heijde, D. V. D., Diekman, L., Sieper, J., Kim, S. I., Mack, M., Han, J., Visvanathan, S., Xu, Z., Hsu, B., Beutler, A. and Braun, J. (2008), Efficacy and safety of golimumab in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: Results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III trial. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 58: 3402–3412. doi: 10.1002/art.23969
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00265083.
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2008
- Centocor Research and Development, Inc
- Schering-Plough Research Institute, Inc
- 2Enbrel Ankylosing Spondylitis Study Group. Recombinant human tumor necrosis factor receptor (etanercept) for treating ankylosing spondylitis: a randomized, controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48: 3230–6., , , , , , et al, for the
- 3Ankylosing Spondylitis Study for the Evaluation of Recombinant Infliximab Therapy Study Group. Efficacy and safety of infliximab in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: results of a randomized, placebo-controlled trial (ASSERT). Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 582–91., , , , , , et al, and the
- 4ATLAS Study Group. Efficacy and safety of adalimumab in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: results of a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 2136–46., , , , , , et al, for the
- 6Golimumab, a new, human, TNF-α antibody administered as a monthly subcutaneous injection in psoriatic arthritis: 24-week efficacy and safety results of the randomized, placebo-controlled GO-REVEAL study [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56: 4308–9., , , , , , et al.