Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Features associated with, and the impact of, hemolytic anemia in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: LX, results from a multiethnic cohort
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 9, pages 1332–1340, 15 September 2008
How to Cite
Durán, S., Apte, M., Alarcón, G. S., Marion, M. C., Edberg, J. C., Kimberly, R. P., Zhang, J., Langefeld, C. D., ViLá, L. M. and Reveille, J. D. (2008), Features associated with, and the impact of, hemolytic anemia in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: LX, results from a multiethnic cohort. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 1332–1340. doi: 10.1002/art.24020
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2007
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: P01-AR-49084, R01-AR-42503
- General Clinical Research Centers. Grant Number: M01-RR-02558
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. Grant Number: M01-RR-00032 to the University of Alabama at Birmingham [UAB]
- National Center for Research Resources (NIH) RCMI Clinical Research Infrastructure Initiative. Grant Number: 1P20-RR-11126 to the University of Puerto Rico Medical Sciences Campus
- Supporting Training Efforts in Lupus for Latin American Rheumatologists program, funded by Rheuminations, Inc. (UAB)
- 1LUMINA Study Group. Systemic lupus erythematosus in a multiethnic US cohort, XXXVII: association of lymphopenia with clinical manifestations, serologic abnormalities, disease activity, and damage accrual. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 55: 799–806., , , , , , for the
- 17Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology. Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1725., for
- 19US Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census. Current population reports, series P-23, no. 28 and series P-60, no. 68 and subsequent years. Washington (DC): Housing and Household Economic Statistics Division; 1995.
- 28SF-36 physical and mental health summary scales: a user's manual. Boston: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center; 1994., , .
- 29Measuring the functional components of social support. In: SarasonIG, SarasonBR, editors. Social support: theory, research and applications. Boston: Martinus Nijhoff; 1985. p. 73–94., , , .
- 38Grupo Latinoamericano de Estudio del Lupus. The GLADEL multinational Latin American prospective inception cohort of 1,214 patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: ethnic and disease heterogeneity among “Hispanics”. Medicine (Baltimore) 2004; 83: 1–17., , , , , , et al, for the