Myotonic dystrophy type 2 found in two of sixty-three persons diagnosed as having fibromyalgia
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 58, Issue 11, pages 3627–3631, November 2008
How to Cite
Auvinen, S., Suominen, T., Hannonen, P., Bachinski, L. L., Krahe, R. and Udd, B. (2008), Myotonic dystrophy type 2 found in two of sixty-three persons diagnosed as having fibromyalgia. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 58: 3627–3631. doi: 10.1002/art.24037
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2008
- Jyväskylä Central Hospital medical research funds
- Tampere University Hospital medical research funds
- NIH. Grant Number: AR-48171
- Folkhälsan Research Foundation
- Liv & Hälsa Foundation grants
- Tampere University Hospital and Vaasa Central Hospital District medical research funds
- 5Myotonic dystrophy. 3rd ed. London: WB Saunders; 2001..
- 11Report of the 115th ENMC workshop: DM2/PROMM and other myotonic dystrophies. 3rd Workshop, 14–16 February 2003, Naarden, The Netherlands. Neuromuscul Disord 2003;3: 589–96., , , , , , et al.
- 17Confirmation of the type 2 myotonic dystrophy (CCTG)n expansion mutation in patients with proximal myotonic myopathy/proximal myotonic dystrophy of different European origins: a single shared haplotype indicates an ancestral founder effect. Am J Hum Genet 2003; 73: 835–48., , , , , , et al.