Dr. Bernatsky is a Canadian Arthritis Network scholar and is supported by the Canadian Institutes for Health Research, the Fonds de Recherche en Santé du Québec, and the McGill University Health Centre Department of Medicine and Research Institute.
The cost of systemic sclerosis
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 119–123, 15 January 2009
How to Cite
Bernatsky, S., Hudson, M., Panopalis, P., Clarke, A. E., Pope, J., Leclercq, S., St. Pierre, Y., Baron, M. and The Canadian Scleroderma Research Group (2009), The cost of systemic sclerosis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 119–123. doi: 10.1002/art.24086
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2008
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research
- Cure Scleroderma Foundation
- Scleroderma Society of Canada
- Ontario Arthritis Society
- Actelion, Pfizer, and Encysive
- 14Schedule of benefits: physician services under the Health Insurance Act, 2005. Toronto (Ontario): Queen's Printer; 2005.
- 15Canadian Institute of Health Information. DAD resource indicators. Ottawa: Canadian Institute of Health Information; 1997.
- 16Ontario Case Cost Project (OCCP). Ontario guide to case costing, version 1.1. Ottawa: OCCP; 1995.
- 17Comparable health indicators: Canada, provinces, and territories. Ottawa: Statistics Canada; 2004..
- 18Statistics Canada. Hospital indicators, 1993–1994. Ottawa: Statistics Canada; 1996.
- 19Statistics Canada. Statistics Canada's 1998 General Social Survey: overview of the time use of Canadians in 1998. Ottawa: Statistics Canada; 1998.
- 20Cost-effectiveness in health and medicine. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 1996..
- 21Canadian Economic Observer June 1992. Ottawa: Statistics Canada; 1992..
- 22Statistics Canada. Households' unpaid work: measurement and evaluation. Ottawa: Statistics Canada; 1995.