Because Drs. Katz and Yelin are Editors of Arthritis Care & Research, review of this article was handled by the Editor of Arthritis & Rheumatism.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Differences in long-term disease activity and treatment of adult patients with childhood- and adult-onset systemic lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 13–20, 15 January 2009
How to Cite
Hersh, A. O., von Scheven, E., Yazdany, J., Panopalis, P., Trupin, L., Julian, L., Katz, P., Criswell, L. A. and Yelin, E. (2009), Differences in long-term disease activity and treatment of adult patients with childhood- and adult-onset systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 13–20. doi: 10.1002/art.24091
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2008
- National Center for Research Resources of the US Public Health Service. Grant Number: 5-M01-RR-00079
- NIH. Grant Number: T32-AR-0734
- American College of Rheumatology Physician Scientist Development award
- NIH through the Rosalind Russell Medical Research Center for Arthritis. Grant Numbers: K24-AR02175, R01-AR44804
- State of California Lupus Fund
- Arthritis Foundation
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: 1-R01-HS013893, P60-AR053308
- 13Educational, vocational and socioeconomic status and quality of life in adults with childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus (long term quality follow up data from a single pediatric center). Pediatr Rheumatol Online J 2004; 2: 207–26., , , , , .
- 25Textbook of pediatric rheumatology. 5th ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier Saunders; 2005., .