Dr. Quinn has received consultancies, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000 each) from Schering-Plough and Abbott.
Effect of the early use of the anti–tumor necrosis factor adalimumab on the prevention of job loss in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 10, pages 1467–1474, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Bejarano, V., Quinn, M., Conaghan, P. G., Reece, R., Keenan, A.-M., Walker, D., Gough, A., Green, M., McGonagle, D., Adebajo, A., Jarrett, S., Doherty, S., Hordon, L., Melsom, R., Unnebrink, K., Kupper, H. and Emery, P. (2008), Effect of the early use of the anti–tumor necrosis factor adalimumab on the prevention of job loss in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 1467–1474. doi: 10.1002/art.24106
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2007
- Abbott Laboratories
- Arthritis Research Campaign
- Abbott Laboratories
- 10Job loss increases in early RA despite control of disease activity: results from a large secondary care multi-centre study using step-up combination therapy [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44: S378., , , , , , et al.
- 18Development and validation of a RA-specific quality of life measure (RAQoL) [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1995; 38: S175., , , .
- 23Very early treatment with infliximab in addition to methotrexate in early, poor-prognosis rheumatoid arthritis reduces magnetic resonance imaging evidence of synovitis and damage, with sustained benefit after infliximab withdrawal: results from a twelve-month randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 27–35., , , , , , et al.
- 25PREMIER Investigators. The PREMIER study: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind clinical trial of combination therapy with adalimumab plus methotrexate versus methotrexate alone or adalimumab alone in patients with early, aggressive rheumatoid arthritis who had not had previous methotrexate treatment. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 26–37., , , , , , et al, for the