The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the US Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Health and Human Services, or National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
Employment and disability issues in systemic lupus erythematosus: A review†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 10, pages 1475–1479, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Scofield, L., Reinlib, L., Alarcón, G. S. and Cooper, G. S. (2008), Employment and disability issues in systemic lupus erythematosus: A review. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 1475–1479. doi: 10.1002/art.24113
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2007
- US Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women's Health
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Lupus Foundation of America
- 8Patients' perceptions of the effects of systemic lupus erythematosus on health, function, income, and interpersonal relationships: a comparison with Wegener's granulomatosis. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 47: 196–201., , , , , .
- 9Relationships between person and health factors and job characteristics in women with systemic lupus erythematosus. Work 2007; 28: 95–100., , , , .
- 16US Social Security Administration. Disability benefits. 2006. URL: http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10029.html.
- 17US Social Security Administration. Supplemental Security Income (SSI). 2007. URL: http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/11000.html.
- 18US Social Security Administration. Disability evaluation under Social Security (Blue Book: June 2006). 2006. URL: http://www.ssa.gov/disability/professionals/bluebook.
- 19US Social Security Administration. Annual statistical report on the Social Security Disability Insurance program, 2006. 2007. URL: http://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/statcomps/di_asr/2006/index.html.
- 23Rabin & Associates, LTD. Doctors/patients relationships and the struggle with “disability.” 2007. URL: http://www.rabinsslaw.com/CM/Articles/StruggleWithDisability.asp..