Dr. Taylor has received consulting fees (less than $10,000) from Xoma.
Toward a valid definition of gout flare: Results of consensus exercises using delphi methodology and cognitive mapping
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 535–543, 15 April 2009
How to Cite
Taylor, W. J., Shewchuk, R., Saag, K. G., Schumacher, H. R., Singh, J. A., Grainger, R., Edwards, N. L., Bardin, T., Waltrip, R. W., Simon, L. S. and Burgos-Vargas, R. (2009), Toward a valid definition of gout flare: Results of consensus exercises using delphi methodology and cognitive mapping. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 535–543. doi: 10.1002/art.24166
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2008
- American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism grant
- 4A phase 2 study of multiple doses of intravenous polyethylene glycol (PEG)-uricase in patients with hyperuricemia and refractory gout [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52 Suppl: S679–80., , , , , , et al.
- 5Febuxostat, a novel nonpurine selective inhibitor of xanthine oxidase: a twenty-eight–day, multicenter, phase II, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-response clinical trial examining safety and efficacy in patients with gout. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 916–23., , , , , , et al.
- 13The RAND/UCLA Appropriateness Method user's manual. Santa Monica (CA): RAND; 2001., , , , , , et al.
- 17The method of sorting as a data-gathering procedure in multivariate research. Multivariate Behav Res 1975; 12: 1–16., .
- 18Multidimensional scaling. Beverly Hills (CA): Sage; 1978., .
- 19Cluster analysis. Beverly Hills (CA): Sage; 1984., .
- 20A retrospective study of the relationship between serum urate level and recurrent attacks of gouty arthritis: evidence for reduction of recurrent gouty arthritis with antihyperuricemic therapy. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 51: 321–5., , .