Dr. Solomon has served as an unpaid member of advisory boards for Abbott and Amgen.
Prior authorization for biologic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs: A description of US medicaid programs
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 1611–1617, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Fischer, M. A., Polinski, J. M., Servi, A. D., Agnew-Blais, J., Kaci, L. and Solomon, D. H. (2008), Prior authorization for biologic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs: A description of US medicaid programs. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 1611–1617. doi: 10.1002/art.24191
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2007
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: R18-HS017151
- Arthritis Foundation's Engalitcheff Arthritis Outcomes Initiative
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P60-AR047782, K24-AR055989
- 1Medicaid prescription drug spending and use. Washington, DC: Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured; 2004., .
- 2National Pharmaceutical Council. Pharmaceutical benefits under state medical assistance programs, 2005–2006. Reston (VA): National Pharmaceutical Council; 2006.
- 11Prior authorization for Medicaid prescription drugs in five states: lessons for policy makers. Washington, DC: Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation; 2003., .
- 12CMS. State drug utilization data. URL: http://www.cms.hhs.gov/MedicaidDrugRebateProgram/SDUD/list.asp#TopOfPage.
- 13Stata statistical software: release 9.0. College Station (TX): Stata Corporation; 2005.