A 32-year-old woman with arthralgias and severe hypotension
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 1670–1675, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Martorell, E. A., Hong, C., Rust, D. W., Salomon, R. N., Krishnamani, R., Patel, A. R. and Kalish, R. A. (2008), A 32-year-old woman with arthralgias and severe hypotension. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 1670–1675. doi: 10.1002/art.24195
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2008
- 7Rheumatology. 2nd ed. London: Mosby; 1998. p. 2.7, 5.4, 7.9, 7.14., .
- 9Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology. Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1725., for the
- 11The role of endomyocardial biopsy in the management of cardiovascular disease: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association, the American College of Cardiology, and the European Society of Cardiology endorsed by the Heart Failure Society of America and the Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology. J Am Coll Cardiol 2007; 50: 1914–31., , , , , , et al.
- 13Atlas of cardiovascular pathology. Philadelphia: WB Saunders; 1996., , .