Members of the Young Investigator Subcommittee of the American College of Rheumatology Committee on Research are as follows: John FitzGerald, MD, PhD: David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles; Lisa A. Mandl, MD, MPH: Cornell Weill Medical College, and Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, New York; Randy Q. Cron, MD, PhD: University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine; Diane Lacaille, MD, MHSc: University of British Columbia and Arthritis Research Centre of Canada, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; Kevin Deane, MD: University of Colorado, Boulder; Giovanni Franchin, MD: Columbia University, New York, New York; S. Sam Lim, MD, MPH: Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia; Christy C. Park, MD, (Chair): Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois and University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine, Knoxville.
Rheumatology fellows' perception on training and careers in academia: The American College of Rheumatology Fellow Research and Academic Training Survey†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 266–273, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
The Young Investigator Subcommittee of the American College of Rheumatology Committee on Research (2009), Rheumatology fellows' perception on training and careers in academia: The American College of Rheumatology Fellow Research and Academic Training Survey. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 266–273. doi: 10.1002/art.24212
Address correspondence to John FitzGerald, MD, PhD, University of California, Los Angeles Rehab Center 32-59, 1000 Veteran Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1670. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K23-AR050607, K23-AR051461, F32-AI058520-01
- Arthritis Investigator/Clinical Investigator Award from the National and New York State Arthritis Foundation
- Nickolett Family Awards Program for Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis Research
- Foerderer Fund for Excellence
- Arthritis Foundation
- Alabama Chapter Endowed Chair in Pediatric Rheumatology
- Arthritis Society of Canada
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- SLE Lupus Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.