Proinflammatory action of the antiinflammatory drug infliximab in tumor necrosis factor receptor–associated periodic syndrome
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 619–625, February 2009
How to Cite
Nedjai, B., Hitman, G. A., Quillinan, N., Coughlan, R. J., Church, L., McDermott, M. F. and Turner, M. D. (2009), Proinflammatory action of the antiinflammatory drug infliximab in tumor necrosis factor receptor–associated periodic syndrome. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 60: 619–625. doi: 10.1002/art.24294
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2008
- The London Charitable Foundation
- 2Prospective study of anti-tumour necrosis factor receptor superfamily 1B fusion protein, and case study of anti-tumour necrosis factor receptor superfamily 1A fusion protein, in tumour necrosis factor receptor associated periodic syndrome (TRAPS): clinical and laboratory findings in a series of seven patients [published erratum appears in Rheumatology (Oxford) 2003;42:711]. Rheumatology (Oxford) 2003; 42: 235–9., , , , .
- 8Evidence that anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy with both etanercept and infliximab induces apoptosis in macrophages, but not lymphocytes, in rheumatoid arthritis joints: extended report. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 61–72., , , , , , et al.
- 16Identification and analysis of gene-expression signatures in peripheral blood leukocytes of patients with TRAPS [abstract]. Clin Exp Rheumatol 2008; 26: 182., , , , , .
- 22Shedding of mutant tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily 1A associated with tumor necrosis factor receptor–associated periodic syndrome: differences between cell types. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 50: 2651–9., , , , , , et al.