Drs. Gonzalez-Juanatey and Gonzalez-Gay contributed equally to this work.
Contribution from the Field
Short-term improvement of endothelial function in rituximab-treated rheumatoid arthritis patients refractory to tumor necrosis factor α blocker therapy
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 1821–1824, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Gonzalez-Juanatey, C., Llorca, J., Vazquez-Rodriguez, T. R., Diaz-Varela, N., Garcia-Quiroga, H. and Gonzalez-Gay, M. A. (2008), Short-term improvement of endothelial function in rituximab-treated rheumatoid arthritis patients refractory to tumor necrosis factor α blocker therapy. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 59: 1821–1824. doi: 10.1002/art.24308
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2008
- 11REFLEX Trial Group. Rituximab for rheumatoid arthritis refractory to anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy: results of a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III trial evaluating primary efficacy and safety at twenty-four weeks. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 2793–806., , , , , , et al, for the
- 12Rituximab inhibits structural joint damage in rheumatoid arthritis patients with an inadequate response to tumour necrosis factor inhibitor therapies. Ann Rheum Dis 2008. E-pub ahead of print., , , , , , et al.
- 15Baseline levels of C-reactive protein and prediction of death from cardiovascular disease in patients with inflammatory polyarthritis: a ten-year followup study of a primary care–based inception cohort. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 2293–9., , , , , .