Dr. Herrick has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Actelion (less than $10,000).
Lack of agreement between rheumatologists in defining digital ulceration in systemic sclerosis
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 878–882, March 2009
How to Cite
Herrick, A. L., Roberts, C., Tracey, A., Silman, A., Anderson, M., Goodfield, M., McHugh, N., Muir, L. and Denton, C. P. (2009), Lack of agreement between rheumatologists in defining digital ulceration in systemic sclerosis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 60: 878–882. doi: 10.1002/art.24333
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2007
- 4Prevention of vascular damage in scleroderma and autoimmune Raynaud's phenomenon: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of the angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor quinapril. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56: 3837–46., , , , , , et al.
- 8Stata statistical software: release 9.0. College Station (TX): Stata Corporation; 2005.