Dr. Leandro has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from Human Genome Sciences and (more than $10,000) from Roche.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
A retrospective seven-year analysis of the use of B cell depletion therapy in systemic lupus erythematosus at university college london hospital: The first fifty patients
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 482–487, 15 April 2009
How to Cite
Lu, T. Y.-T., Ng, K. P., Cambridge, G., Leandro, M. J., Edwards, J. C. W., Ehrenstein, M. and Isenberg, D. A. (2009), A retrospective seven-year analysis of the use of B cell depletion therapy in systemic lupus erythematosus at university college london hospital: The first fifty patients. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 482–487. doi: 10.1002/art.24341
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2008
- 4The pathogenesis of systemic lupus erythematosus. In: DavisonAM, CameronJS, GrunfeldJP, PonticelliC, RitzE, WinearlsCG, et al, editors. Oxford textbook of clinical nephrology. 3rd ed. Oxford: Oxford University; 2005. p. 809–24., .
- 18Remission of proliferative lupus nephritis following B cell depletion therapy is preceded by down-regulation of the T cell costimulatory molecule CD40 ligand: an open-label trial. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 501–13., , , , , , et al.
- 26Design and baseline characteristics of patients in randomized double blind placebo controlled phase I/II study (EXPLORER) to evaluate the efficacy and safety of rituximab in patients with moderate to severely active systemic lupus erythematosus [abstract]. Ann Rheum Dis 2008; 67: S347., , , , , , et al.