Dr. Chung has received consulting fees from Encysive, speaking fees from Actelion, and honoraria from Gilead for advisory board service (less than $10,000 each); she has received payment for consultation from MediQuest Therapeutics, an investment analysis company (less than $10,000).
MQX-503, a novel formulation of nitroglycerin, improves the severity of Raynaud's phenomenon: A randomized, controlled trial†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 870–877, March 2009
How to Cite
Chung, L., Shapiro, L., Fiorentino, D., Baron, M., Shanahan, J., Sule, S., Hsu, V., Rothfield, N., Steen, V., Martin, R. W., Smith, E., Mayes, M., Simms, R., Pope, J., Kahaleh, B., Csuka, M. E., Gruber, B., Collier, D., Sweiss, N., Gilbert, A., Dechow, F. J., Gregory, J. and Wigley, F. M. (2009), MQX-503, a novel formulation of nitroglycerin, improves the severity of Raynaud's phenomenon: A randomized, controlled trial. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 60: 870–877. doi: 10.1002/art.24351
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00419419.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2008
- MediQuest Therapeutics, Inc., Bothell, Washington
- 12A multi-center, blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled study of MQX-503, a topical gel formulation of nitroglycerin, in patients with Raynaud phenomenon (RP) [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54 Suppl 9: S523., , , , , .
- 27Controlled trial of tadalafil in Raynaud phenomenon (RP) secondary to systemic sclerosis (SSc) [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54 Suppl 9: S523., , , , , .