Contributions from the Field
An early view of the international Sjögren's syndrome registry
Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 711–714, 15 May 2009
How to Cite
Daniels, T. E., Criswell, L. A., Shiboski, C., Shiboski, S., Lanfranchi, H., Dong, Y., Schiødt, M., Umehara, H., Sugai, S., Challacombe, S. and Greenspan, J. S. (2009), An early view of the international Sjögren's syndrome registry. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 61: 711–714. doi: 10.1002/art.24397
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: NOI-DE-32636
- 3Review on research reports: annual report of the Ministry of Health and Welfare. Sjögren's disease Research Committee, Japan. 1977. p. 3–6..
- 8European Study Group on Diagnostic Criteria for Sjögren's Syndrome. Preliminary criteria for the classification of Sjögren's syndrome: results of a prospective concerted action supported by the European Community. Arthritis Rheum 1993; 36: 340–7., , , , , , et al, and the
- 9European Study Group on Diagnostic Criteria for Sjögren's Syndrome. Assessment of the European classification criteria for Sjögren's syndrome in a series of clinically defined cases: results of a prospective multicentre study. Ann Rheum Dis 1996; 55: 116–21., , , , , , et al, and the
- 10Revised diagnostic criteria for Sjögren's syndrome. Rheumatology 2000; 24: 421–8. In Japanese..
- 14Area-proportional Venn diagrams. URL: http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/staff/pjr/EulerVennCircles/EulerVennApplet.html.